Monday, October 24, 2011

Lily of the Valley

Lily of the Valley-Chateau of Flowers 
 First off I have to say that I am so glad that I found this link!

I have had this book for years.  It was my mothers and I just love to read it.  When I want a nice little romance I pull this out. 

I'm pretty sure this book is what made me love hardback books.  I love the feel of it in my hands and the size and everything.

When I was in High School I was excited because I was in French class and could finally understand the few French phrases in the book.

This is a great little love story.  All about how communication is key in any relationship.  I love the description of the flowers and the Chateau's rooms.  I just love this whole book. 

The whole reason I pulled out a "real" book is because my husband took my IPod to go replace our windshield.  I was in need of a book!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I will have to look into this one, I've never read it.

Anonymous said...

I got that book from Aunt Anna. It was a book she got from Avon when she sold it. I'm sure it makes her very happy that you love it.

Bobby Sue said...

Now I love this book more, knowing it's from my Aunt Anna. I loved that lady.