Thursday, January 5, 2012

Menu Board

I know that I have two other posts that need to be written on and completed but I had to show you what I have been working on all morning.

Do you know how hard it is to craft with a 2 year old?  She's not even two yet and I'm ready for her to be 3.

I forget how much I love to paper craft.  We have started doing a weekly menu in our family and I can not even tell you how much I love it!  I pull all the freezer stuff I need for the week out at the beginning of the week and it is all ready for me to cook.  Just need to pick which one to make.

My husband doesn't like having a set day on what we make so I have numbered them instead.  Then we can just pick which one we want that day.

I need a few more magnets and I want to get a notepad to put on my shopping list with a clip but it's good enough to go on the board.

I will eventually get a different board for this but I like to work with what I have.

I love Pinterest.  I got this idea from here.

I also did this from Pinterest today to.  It's my visiting teaching message for the month.  Now that we don't get the Ensign and Friend anymore this will be great!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love it, I need to finish mine