Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine Wreath

I wanted a little bit more than just the wreath.
Not quite happy with the placement of my "word".  Glad I make these things myself. :0)
I don't have much when it comes to Valentine decorations.  But I have become a Pinterest freak and combined a few different things I saw to make this.  It took forever to cut out all that felt, and then pinning them on... what a job!  I tried 3 different ways of gluing the felt on before I gave up and spent 99 cents on pins and pinned them on.  Then I was running out so I had to move them around a lot and then I worried that my wreath was going to come apart.  I made that.

All in all, this project cost me $2.  That's right.  I paid a dollar for the foam to make the wreath and a dollar for the pins to pin the felt on with.  Pretty awesome!  Found the ideas from my new favorite blog Nap Time Crafts.  Go check it out. :0)