Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Hobby

I have a new hobby.  Well, it's not a new hobby really.  It is one I've had my whole life but I have a new outlet for that hobby.  I got the Kindle App for my IPod.

Kindle

 I'm in LOVE!  And I now want a real Kindle for Christmas.  I'm begging Santa for one. ;0)  But I have found a few Facebook pages that post free books for the Kindle daily.  I have gotten over 300 books in the last week and have read 4 to 5 of them.  I found a lot of them here.  And one of my favorite that I've read off this list is The Amulet.
The Amulet: A Faedra Bennett Custodian Novel
I liked it so much I paid for the second one.

 The Emerald Staff (Custodian Novel # 2)

 Yes.  I love to read and I am loving that I can keep all these books just in my pocket.  I use to keep a book in my car to read while I did carpool and now I just carry my IPod.  Although, I am reading it so much that I'm having to re-charge it every night. :0)  Now I just need to put it down and get back to sewing.

No comments: