Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday! I know that I enjoyed myself, spending the night with my kids and spoiling them. :0)

I wanted to show you what my boys made for their Valentine boxes. I was so excited because this is the first year that we got to make them at home. I found this and loved it but was informed by my 9 year old, "Mom, I'm just not IN to monsters." Man they grow up fast. So I kept looking and found this card and asked them about making a robot. Robot won. This is what we came up with.

Just a little tin foil and some paper hearts and we have robots.

I also made these cute little boxes for their teachers and filled them with candy. I just love this stamp set. I really want to get back into paper crafting. I miss it.

No comments: