Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pinterest Overload

I may not look like I have done much lately but... I have.  I just haven't taken pictures to share.  So instead, I'm going to share all the links from Pinterest that I have done.  Ready?  :0)

Baby Wrap

Hair Detangler

Ribbon Flower for Mother's Day.

Cornmeal Waffles  I used my own recipe for chili on this one.  But I did make the seasoning from here.  It is a little spicy for our family so I think I am going to double everything but the chili powder and see if that helps.  Also, we loved the waffles with butter and honey on them too. ;0)

Bacon Ranch Chicken  We had it over pasta and rice.

Strawberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Poppyseed Salad Dressing  WINNER!!!!!  This was a combination of two different salads.  I did both.  I made this salad with that dressing and just added strawberries.  I haven't tried the dressing that is in this recipe.  Sorry. But the chicken marinade is AMAZING!!!!

Chocolate Dipped Apple Slices

Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies

Warm Bean Dip

Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Bread

Pepperoni Rolls with homemade Marinara sauce  I've decided I am canning this sauce we loved it so much.

Overnight, No Cook, Refrigerated Oatmeal  Raspberry is good. ;0)

Almond Joy Oatmeal  I liked it with Cream of Wheat also.

Pink Lemonade Poundcake

Pineapple Cupcakes  Make sure you drain the pineapple for the frosting.  Found out the hard way. :0/

Balsamic Chicken and Pasta Salad  We ate this for a dinner and my kids loved it.  Picked out the tomatoes but even ate the peppers.

Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich  Loved it!

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili  We have made this one twice!

And so many different kinds of Green Smoothies I can't even put them all on here.  I have one every morning for breakfast and try and do oatmeal for lunch.  I'm a big fan of changing things up but I have to say that the Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is one of my favorites. ;0)

See.  I have been busy. :0)  I have also been sewing up a storm.  I have made a few more of the Dora dresses for my nieces and have worked on some more baby things.  Little shoes that I keep having to re-make because I mess up, tag blankets, little rompers and some sun-dresses. ;0)  Now if I can get someone to come and do laundry, clean my bathrooms and kitchen, that would be great. :0)

No comments: